Learning English: 20052018

Today is 520
In Chinese, it sounds like I love you (我爱你)
There are 11 days left to go June, May is gonna end soon too.

Time passed passes by quickly than I think.
I finished my study in Feb,
attended my last exam paper in March,
and then I started looking for job in April.
1 month ago had passed, I'm still unemployed

My expected salary changed from $2200 to $2000,
and then changed to "negotiable" lastly.
Honestly, I don't really care about the salary.
The thing that really matters to me is the job role.

I'm looking for marketing and event-related job
Sales and Marketing is different from each other.
I'm not good at sales.
I admit that I don't have such good communication skill and sales skill to be able to convince other people to buy my products.
So I don't consider sales job at all.
But I end up losing many job opportunities.
On In other aspects, a lot of marketing and event jobs prefer experienced candidates.
So, perhaps, I lose lost the chance of interview invitation again.

我不想将就。I don't want to put up with jobs that I don't like.
I received one interview invitation before,
but I turned it down eventually
because of the location and the job role.
Even though it is a sales and marketing job, I still rejected.
因为我不想将就

I don't know how long it may take me to get a job.
I've ever felt hesitated and even thought of/about getting a job that I'm not really into it.
But maybe just like the quote said,
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking and don't settle.
As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."

That's all for today, good night😉😉

P.S: My way to learn English
~highlighted sentences are the sentences I first attempt and I'm not sure if it's correct;
while words in red color are the answers after I searched online.

Notes:
1. a month ago 是指一个月前
2. care for : to think fondly of" or "to treat"
care about: to consider something important
参考资料: https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/55689/we-care-for-us-or-we-care-about-us
3. in/on other aspects 网上都有人使用,不确定是不是两个都对
4. put up with  忍受,将就
5. make do with/without sth  凑合着用或者做某件事 (extra idiom)
6. as with 就像

Comments