Learning English: 22062018

Time flies
1 month has passed again
From 20th May until now

Throwback to June 1
it was my first time going to Singapore by myself
I felt a bit excited, nervous, and worried
I went to there because of attending interview
It's like you travel to other country alone
Anyways, it's really a good experience for me
and it gives me the sense of achievement
Even though it's just a short journey

I'm still looking for job
I've attended 4 interviews and declined 2 offers
One offers me RM2600 (management trainee)
another one offers me SGD 2000 (Admin Assistant)
I turned down both offers
BTW, I decided to look for admin jobs because majority of marketing jobs need possess own car
and I don't have one

I think no one give me pressure
The only one giving me pressure is myself
My sister keep telling me that don't simply pick a job
The job you will do need to be the one you love, specialize in, or at least the one that is suitable and normal
I'm glad to have a sister like my sister
My 2nd brother and sister-in-law also helped me a lot
They shared jobs to me, answered my questions
but it kinda makes me feel that I'm still under the shield of my family
Well, I know
I think too much
But I do really really want to be capable and independent
So that my family won't worry about me again and again


Goodnight.
-without turning back, without freezing up


Selyn_.

Comments