A year later, I come back again

Blog is not a good place to visit,
for my opinion

For me, it is a place which let users to spill out their emotions.
It can be depression, sadness, anger, and even happiness!

But I use it only when I feel down and small

Last post was about my job
This post is gonna be about my job again

Lack of confidence is always my biggest problem
I cant find a way that can actually help me get over it

Even though I know, I know I'm not that bad

but when I deal with someone who is better than me,
the evils inside of me will then come out of nowhere
and start gobbling up my courage

I know no one can help me
but just dont know what I can do to help myself

maybe I'm just too scared to do things wrong,
too concerned about what others think of me

The biggest enemy is not others,
is me.




It's late now. Wish me sweet dreams





Selyn_.

Comments